What We Do !
Stand Against Animal Brutality
Animal cruelty includes an intentional, malicious act of harm and less clear-cut situations where the needs of an animal are neglected. Violence against animals has been linked to a higher likelihood of criminal violence.
- Raise awareness that animal abuse and neglect is a crime.
- Encourage people to report animal abuse and neglect.
- Make people think twice before harming an animal.
“Together, we can reduce needless cruelty to animals.”
Help needy in every way
There are millions of poor people in the world. What is our responsibility towards them? Should we help them? How can we help them?
- Help them with education.
- Give them extra things like clothes, shoes, and food.
- If you know ill people, you could help at the hospital or buy medicines.
- There is a surplus of food rotting in government godowns that can be effectively provided to the poor people who need it the most.
“If you help poor people, God will help you! Please help poor people.”
The foundation work to save the environment by conducting campaigns.
- Create awareness among people about the depleting natural resources.
- Reduce deforestation, soil erosion.
- To educate the people on the significance of segregating waste material into biodegradable waste.
- To educate people and make them aware of the perishing environment.
- To teach the importance of natural resources to young children and utilize them properly.
“ Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
Support people socially and economically
- By making aware of various government schemes.
- To enroll their children in the government school.
- By providing cheaper health care services and sanitation in their locality.
- By safeguarding them in their job areas like labor laws for informal sector workers and many more.
“But this will help only when there is an attitudinal change about weaker section of our society.”
Create social awareness
- To promote women’s empowerment in Rural Areas.
- To promote Girl’s education.
- To promote career counseling programs for youth.
- To promote plantation for a healthy and clean environment.